Pages


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kpop Obsession 5


Jung Yong Hwa
Lead Vocals for C.N. Blue
Kang Shin Woo in You're Beautiful

I have honestly never heard of C.N. Blue before I have seen You're Beautiful.  Only after I watched it did I find out that he is also in a band and their songs are pretty much ok.  I seem to have this thing for second leads.  It is so disarming how they always end up in the friend zone but they do not give up on what they feel.  When he has accepted that he can only be a friend to Park Shin Hye's character in the series, it was very admirable.  Although his character really did drag on a bit about the confession thing.  I think it was in Episode 6 during the Myungdong "semi-date" that they had was his moment.  It was the moment when he could have really won her heart... it was also the moment when "the ship has sailed".  

It was also very enjoyable to watch his semi-married life with SNSD's Seohyun in We Got Married.  He was very mature and manly and dependable.  He had epitomized the "oppa" figure during that stint (as opposed to the younger man image of Kim Hyun Joong to Hwang Bo).

He is cute (on the smallish side), but he does the rockstar look very well when performing onstage. I suppose everyone knows how to google and youtube, so just look him up and watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment