Pages


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kpop Obsession 3

I have always been fascinated by tattoos and the meaning they hold for those who have it.  I personally would not want to have it on myself (for aesthetic purposes, and I am scared of needles)... But I really am interested with those who have it, specially if they are cute boys like the ones below:


too fast to live too young to die on G Dragon


vita dolce on one arm and moderato on the other


I don't really know what stuff Jaejoong had written here, I can just see Dong Bang Shin Ki of course, Soul, and Hope to the end.. the G clef signs on both ends are also words, one says "The pleasures of the mighty are the tears of the poor" and "A song will outlive sermons in the memory"...




He also has "Always keep the faith" on his left chest, close to his heart, probably a sign to all Cassies out there that he is DBSK at heart... Yuchun has the same one at the same place... Cute huh?



He has new ones on his lower back, but I think those are names of Junsu amd Yuchun... What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment